3167 Snata Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
(707) 579-8577 | Alt: (707) 579-8552 | Website
Truck Driving Course
Our Truck Driving Program is a 160 hour course.
It is offered Monday through Friday from 8 am to 3 pm. We will try and accommodate students personnal schedules as best as we can.
It will take approximately two- three weeks to fully prepare you for everything necessary to obtain your Commercial Drivers License. The remainder of the time will be spent adding your cargo endorsements as well as additional behind the wheel training.
Truck Driving Refresher Course
Our Truck Driving Refresher Program is an 80 hour course.
It is offered Monday through Friday from 8 am to 3 pm. We will try and accommodate students personal schedules as best as we can.
This course is offered for students whom already have in their possession a Class A Commercial Drivers license, but would like some time behind the wheel to strengthen their skills.
Bus Driving Course
We are currently not offering the Bus Driving Course- we are sorry for any inconvenience.
TO OBTAIN A COMMERCIAL LICENSE A STUDENT MUST:
- Have a class C license or be able to obtain one
- Provide certificate of High School Diploma or transcript
- Be eligible to work in the United States (DMV will require a Social Security Card the day application is opened)
- Pass a DOT Physical
- Pass a DOT Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Pass the DMV written Permit Exams.
All our tractors and trailers are DOT (Department of Transportation) inspected. They are well maintained regularly. We keep all our equipment in great shape for the safety of our students and those around us out on the road.
We use conventional three axle Volvo tractors with 10 speed transmissions.
28 foot and 45 foot Dry Van.
Once students pass the DMV written exam, the behind the wheel training will begin.
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. Self Pay students feel free to ask about our payment options.
We are also approved through and work with:
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Workers Compensation Vouchers
- Sonoma County Job Link
- Lake One-Stop, Inc
- North Bay Veteran Resource Center
Please call the office for current program costs.