Truck Driver Operator Class "A" Training
Truck Driver Operator Class “A” + Fork Lift Safety Cert & OSHA Certifications
Truck Class A or B License = 240 Hrs
Heavy Equipment Load, Tie-down for Transport Certs
Course objective is to provide the Trucking / Transportation Industry with safe, professionally trained individuals, with knowledge of the latest skills, attitudes and qualifications that will be conducive to a long-lasting, profitable and safety-oriented employer /
employee relationship. Completion of our truck and commercial driving course produces
well cross-trained, skilled, safe and proud drivers with the professional
attitude necessary to be successful in their chosen career as Professional Drivers.
C.I.T. Certified Truck Driver Operators can make more money by doubling as a Fork
Lift Operator Driver, loading freight and filling the truck before driving it.
Curriculum also reviews how to do “chains-of-custody” for taking HAZ samples, testing
spills and clean-ups during excavation and loading of Haz trucks; how to perform onsite continuous testing for E.P.A. HAZ Compliance. DMV required fees, physical and drug test are included.
• Introduction to Truck Rigs, Service, Storage, Transport and Fork Lift Loading
• Trucking Trade Training Review - CAL / OSHA
• City, Construction, and Long Haul Trucking
• Tankers, Doubles, Triples, Haz Endorsements (TSA background check for Haz
Truck Driver Operator may receive 8 Certifications
1) OSHA Hazardous Waste Site Operations (40 hr)
2) OSHA Confined Space
3) OSHA Competent Person
4) OSHA Supervisor
5) Equipment Load and Tie-down for Transport
6) Fork Lift Safety
7) Truck Driver Operator Class “A”or “B” or Hostler Driver
8) Dump Truck Driver.