9239 Brighton Rd , Henderson, CO 80640
(303) 668-4505 | Website
CDL Training at Roadmaster
Roadmaster’s Class A CDL Training Program provides students with the necessary skills to obtain a Class A CDL and become eligible for high paying truck driving jobs.
- Hands-on time driving a truck at our practice facility and on the road in real world conditions
- Pre-Trip Inspection Training to pass the necessary test.
- Map reading, trip planning and compliance with Department of Transportation laws
- Backing, turning and hooking/unhooking an industry-standard 53ft trailer
You’re considering entering a growing profession with some incredible benefits:
- Great Pay– Truck Driving jobs have great starting pay.
- Job Security – Truck driver jobs can’t be outsourced.
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance – Medical and dental insurance are common perks in the truck driving industry.
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Life Insurance– Enjoy competitive options for life insurance depending on your carrier of choice!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time– Professional truck drivers need vacation time to unwind from work and sick time to recover from illnesses.
- Changing Scenery– See the country while getting paid!
- Take Your Pet with You!- Certain carriers allow truck drivers to bring their pets as travel buddies.
A major benefit of Roadmaster is that we offer financial assistance for those who qualify. In addition to financing options, we work with numerous trucking companies that offer tuition reimbursement programs and more!
Factors such as military benefits, workforce scholarships, criminal and driving history may influence the cost of going to Roadmaster. We encourage you to contact us so that our Admissions Advisors can determine the cost of going to school and the financing options that may be available to you.
Most of the trucking carriers that we work with offer up to 100% tuition reimbursement to students who come to work for them. This means that your new employer will pay for the cost of your training at Roadmaster during your employment with them.
Roadmaster’s Job Placement Assistance team works with students and teaches them essential skills when applying for trucking jobs. Trainees can select from a variety of major trucking carriers to find a job that best fits their lifestyle and preferred benefits. Trucking carriers generally respond quickly and representatives visit the school to speak with trainees as training continues.