Southeastern Illinois College offers an excellent truck driving program in a growing industry where demand exists for over the road drivers. Recruiters routinely seek out our students for hire and most receive job offers prior to course completion. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics heavy and tractor-trailer truck driver jobs are projected to grow 2% from 2019-2029 and the median pay was $45,260/year in 2019.
- Job placement assistance is included in the training.
- Students often receive job offers before graduating from the program.
- Students receive hands-on training from a highly experienced instructor.
- Low student-to-instructor ratio means more attention and support.
- Students who successfully complete the program receive a Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- Payment Plan available and Financial Aid may be possible.
SIC’s comprehensive truck driving program combines in-class training with in-truck and over-the-road training. In a growing industry where demand exists for over-the-road drivers, recruiters routinely seek out SIC students for hire, and most receive job offers before course completion.
This eight week course includes job placement assistance and hands-on training from a highly experienced instructor with a low student-to-instructor ratio. Successful completion earns participants college level credit hours, as well as a Class A Commercial Driver’s License.