Premium CDL Class A Program
1. All necessary study materials including the CDL Manual and our unique 500 questions and answers Motor Vehicle Knowledge Test Preparation and Practice CD. New 9 page Federal Pre-Trip Inspection Text Study Guide.
2. 32 hour Federal Pre-Trip Inspection Program (Part One of Road Test)
3. 30 hours of strictly one on one at the wheel driving training for Part Two and Part Three of the Road Test.
4. The CMV Road Test at Motor Vehicle
5. Second Road Test included at no charge (if needed)
6. Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
We offer high quality training for you to get your CDL license. Below, you will find the different services we offer. Take a look and if you have more questions, give us a call or send us an email to find out more.
PREMIUM CDL CLASS A PROGRAM
This is our top of the line course. Recent changes to the test have made more difficult to get your CDL CLASS A license on your own. We at Jersey Tractor Trailer have created this course to give you the best chance in passing the test on the first try.
CDL CLASS A PROGRAM
If you've done some studying on your own or feel confident in your test taking skills, then this course is for you. It gives you the required information needed pass the CDL CLASS A Exam.
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CDL CLASS A PROGRAM
This course is specifically geared to those that need a CDL CLASS A License, but do not need to drive a manual transmission tractor.
CDL CLASS B PROGRAM
Our CDL CLASS B Course is geared toward someone that need to drive a dump truck, garbage truck, or cement mixer truck as an example.
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CDL CLASS B PROGRAM
This course is specifically geared to those that need a CDL CLASS B License, but do not need to drive a manual transmission tractor.
CDL REFRESHER PROGRAM
Have a class A CDL but have not driven in a while? Facing the prospect of taking a pre-employment road test knowing that you will probably not do well and miss a chance at a good job? Jersey Tractor Trailer Training offers a pre-employment road test refresher course.
FREE CDL PERMIT CLASS
If you are brand new to driving a truck and want to learn what it's all about, why not take our free CDL PERMIT CLASS. There is no obligation to take our free class. All you have to do is show up for class with an open mind. This course will give you the required knowledge to pass the CDL Permit Test.
GOVERNMENT FUNDED GRANTS and Tuition Assistance
Are you underemployed, recently laid off, or have you been out of work for awhile for any reason? You might qualify for a Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act or WIOA grant. If you get a WIOA grant, it will pay 100% of your tuition. Even if you don't qualify, give us a call away and we may be able to work something out in terms of tuition assistance.
Jersey Tractor Trailer Training is one of the oldest CDL programs in New Jersey. In fact, we were one of the first truck driving schools when we opened in 1984. We started as truckmen before we were instructors. Our instructors' combined experience span over 320 years worth of experience! We've trained over 8,000 successful men and women in the trucking industry. Fortune 500 companies and law enforcement agencies regularly send us their people to get their CDL Licenses because of our reputation as being one of the best schools in NJ. We have the one and only one location in Lyndhurst, NJ. With one location, we can focus on what is truly important, which is the success of the student.
- We are the first school in the state of New Jersey to pass the new federal road test (July 2015)!
- We were one of the first truck driving schools in New Jersey!
- Road instructions are one on one sessions. We do no group sessions.
- We have one of the highest CDL road test passing percentage in the state of NJ for first time test takers.
- If you're a woman, check out our Women's Section as to why you should train with us.
- We are conveniently located in the Meadowlands area of Lyndhurst, NJ.
- All our instructors are NJ State Licensed!
- We have one of the highest NJ job placement percentage in the trucking and transportation industry.
- We train seven days a week!
- Various financing options are available.