Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Truck Driving Training
In just four weeks, you can be on your way to a new career with the professional truck driving training program.
Get hands-on skill development and instruction coordinated with the U.S. Department of Transportation in this program. To qualify, you must:
- have a high school diploma or a GED certificate
- be at least 21 years of age
- have an acceptable driving record
- complete and pass a Department of Transportation Physical Exam
- have the ability to read, write and speak English
- meet the requirements of the Motor Carrier Federal Safety Regulations, Qualifications of Drivers
Classes are offered monthly, and tuition includes physical, licensing, and books.
Cedar Valley Campus
Dallas College's Cedar Valley Campus covers 300 acres and is located in Lancaster, Texas, serving southern Dallas and northern Ellis counties. Cedar Valley opened in the summer of 1977, becoming the fifth of seven campuses.