115 Pearl St, Waukesha, WI 53186
(414) 218-0093 | Alt: (414) 463-2955 | Website
If you are interested in taking advantage of the shortage of commercial truck drivers, let us help you prepare to earn your Commercial Driver’s License!
Why you should consider training with us:
Professional CDL Training, LLC is licensed and certified by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and approved by the State of Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services Educational Approval Program (DSPS-EAP), formerly the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board (EAB)
- A free Prospective Commercial Truck Drivers’ Employment Orientation Seminar
- Very competitive rates on an hourly basis – pay only for the training you need!
- Flexible training schedules that accommodate even the busiest schedules – train on weekdays, evenings, or weekends. Unique one-on-one personalized instruction – one instructor per student!
- Innovative training methods – the classroom is the vehicle the student will be learning to drive – 100% of the training is in the truck!
- Training with modern fleet specified vehicles on customized training routes.
- Efficient and effective training – normally, our students are driving trucks or tractor-trailers, in city traffic, within their first four hours of training.
- Integrity – during the first four hours of training, if your instructor feels that you are not likely to become and employable truck driver in a reasonable period of time, he/she will inform you. You may then decide to discontinue training and pay only for the fours hours training you received or you may decide to continue training for as long as you feel it is worth your time and money.
- Training of drivers for small, medium and large businesses
If you would like more information about how we can train you to get a CDL and take advantage of the commercial truck drivers shortage, contact us today.
Our Training Approach
Hourly Training Available on Weekdays, Evenings and Weekends
Many people wanting to learn to drive commercial vehicles, such as Over The Road tractor trailers, often find it difficult to find the time to sit through a course everyday that can last between 4 to 8 hours for 3 to 5 weeks. Therefore, to make your CDL training as flexible and cost efficient as possible, we have developed an hourly training program. With our training program, you pay only for the training that you need.
At the end of each training session, you simply pay the hourly fee for your training. Each training session is normally scheduled for 4 hours. The average training time needed to become proficient for On The Road, Backing Up and PreTrip Inspection skills is 32 hours. Students with previous experience often require less time to train. In addition, students preparing for employment with companies that offer On The Job Training for employees with valid CDL’s often take less time to train. In addition, at the end of each training session, the student is given a written evaluation of their progress and assignments for personal practice. All of which can reduce the amount of paid training hours you would require.
One Instructor per Student and 100% of Your Training Time is Spent in the Truck
Our classroom is the truck. Other than the initial vehicle Pre Trip, Controls and Gauges orientation by your instructor, 100% of your time is behind the wheel. Unlike other training programs, you and your trainer are the only ones in the truck during training. This technique is the primary reason for the reduced time needed for training and the high level of skill achieved by our students. Your training continues only to the skill level you require, not that of a group of students.
At the end of each training session, the student is given a written evaluation of their progress, by their instructor. Assignments for personal practice are also provided, which can reduce the amount of paid training hours.
You Will Train With Modern, Fleet Specified Vehicles
The training vehicles that we use are well maintained, up to date and clean. This feature of our program ensures that the student will be familiar with current industry technology, an important point for many prospective employers. We generally have available many makes and models of vehicles for students to study during their Pre Trip practice.