Getting the best out of our trucks begins with getting the best out of every operator. By putting our focus on the wants of drivers, only then can we deliver on the needs for your business.
We're Newlons International Sales LLC located at Route 250 South Beverly Pike in Elkins, WV. Call us at (304) 635-3829. We have a big selection of used and new Semi-Trucks, Tractors, and Trucks for Sale. Check out our new and used truck sales inventory.
Navistar International Corporation is an American holding company created in 1986 as the successor to International Harvester. Navistar operates as the owner of International brand of trucks and diesel engines. The company also produces military vehicles through its Navistar Defense subsidiary along with bus production through IC Bus. Currently, Traton SE (formerly Volkswagen Truck and Bus) is the largest stakeholder of Navistar, owning 17% of the company.
Headquartered in Lisle, Illinois, International Navistar International Corp company has 13,000 employees worldwide as of 2019. Navistar operates through a network of nearly 1,000 dealer outlets in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico and more than 60 dealers in 90 countries throughout the world. Navistar International Corporation company also provides financing for its customers and distributors principally through its wholly owned subsidiary, Navistar Financial Corporation.
In 1986, after the transition from International Harvester to Navistar, the truck product line (essentially all that was left) dropped the "Harvester" portion of the brand name. The International brand encompasses a variety of medium-duty, over-the-road, and severe-service trucks.
- International CV Series (also produced as Chevrolet Silverado C6500 HD)
- International MV Series
- International LoneStar
- International LT Series
- International RH Series
- International HX Series
- International HV Series
Navistar International Corporation Company Overview
- NYSE: NAV
- 13,000 worldwide employees (as of October 31, 2019)
- Headquartered in Lisle, Illinois
- Business operations in four primary countries (U.S.,Canada, Mexico and Brazil)
- Largest dealer network in North America, including service partnership with Love’s Travel Stops
- One of the largest commercial vehicle parts distribution networks in North America
- Core business: U.S. and Canada truck and parts markets ‒ Nearly one in five Class 6 through 8 vehicles on the road today is a Navistar International truck ‒ Nearly half of all school buses on the road today are our IC brand
- Outside our core markets, International is a leading truck brand in Mexico and much of Latin America
- We are also the largest diesel engine company in Brazil, with our wholly owned subsidiary International Indústria Automotiva da América do Sul Ltda. (IIAA), formerly MWM International Industria De Motores Da America Do Sul Ltda.
- In addition, Navistar International Corporation export trucks, buses and engines to niche markets around the world