Phoenix Truck Driving Institute has been providing high-quality truck driver training for over 11 years. Our school offers training and testing programs so you can earn your commercial driver's license (CDL). Your training will include a combination of classroom, range, and real-world driving. With our accelerated classes, you can be on the road and earning in as a little as four weeks. If you would like more information, contact us today. One of our advisors can explain how you can get your license and become a truck driver.
Truckers are in High Demand
The most recent annual report from the American Trucking Associations (ATA) shows that there was a shortage of 60,800 drivers in 2018. This number could increase to 160,000 by 2028 if trends continue. What this means is that the trucking industry is in need of more qualified individuals to haul freight. As a result, many motor carriers are competing to offer signing bonuses, better benefits, and higher pay. You can earn more than $66,000 a year* after earning your CDL. There are also many different career options available to you. You can drive locally, regionally, or over-the-road, as well as choosing whether to work alone or with another driver. During and after your training, we are committed to helping you find the right path and succeed as a trucker. We offer job placement assistance and many of our students have job offers before graduation or shortly after.
Reasons to Choose Our Truck Driving School
- You can complete your training in as little as four weeks.
- Our small classes allow you to receive personal attention.
- A mixture of classroom, range, and on-the-road driving allows you to prepare effectively for your career.
- We offer flexible class schedules.
- Our instructors are highly experienced.
- Paid externships are available for those who qualify.
- We offer endorsements, including hazardous materials (hazmat), tanker, and doubles/triples.
- Our job placement assistance helps you find companies hiring drivers like you.
- Many students receive job offers before finishing school.
Avoid Restrictions on Your CDL
We train our students with manual transmissions instead of automatic. As a result, you will not have this restriction on your license. We also cover material from the air brakes portion of the CDL test, so you will also avoid this restriction.
Job Placement Assistance
With our job placement assistance program, you will be able to begin the application process while you are still completing your training. This helps you hit the road as soon as possible after graduation. In fact, many of our students receive offers while they are still attending CDL school. When you take CDL classes with us, you are investing in your future.