6246 S Archer Rd, Summit, IL 60501
(708) 554-1900 | Website
Chicago's Truck Driving School
- Our course consist of a 160-hour curriculum, to be completed in a minimum 4 weeks or a maximum of 3 months.
- The course includes classroom theory, range, and behind-the-wheel road driving practice.
- Each student will practice all maneuvers associated with deliveries and yard jockeying.
- Students also receive on the highway and behind the wheel driving in city and rural areas.
- The student will acquire enough experience and confidence to secure all licenses and endorsements to enter the workforce.
- We can provide academic materials in several languages. We provide truck driving job placement assistance after graduation!
- We'll introduce you to the top commercial freight companies in the United States.
- We have high quality training lot, located 1 mile from school, and our own student truck trailer.
Know the facts about truck driving school financing. Professional CDL Truck Driving School helps students find ways to meet financial needs for those who qualify through tuition payment and financing options. Several trucking companies offer pre-hire options as well as truck driving school tuition reimbursement.
You'll get truck driving job placement assistance after graduation! We'll introduce you to the top commercial freight companies in the United States. We offer the support services you need to help make sure you succeed at loving your career in the trucking industry!
Be a success story! The formula for success we've built in CDL training is simple. It consists of a great truck driver training program, an experienced teaching staff of truck driving instructors, and total student assistance before, during, and after your CDL training.